“Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.” - Marilu Henner
A little stress can be healthy, it helps us perform at a higher level. On the other hand, excessive stress can be a destructive force in the corporate world. It ranges from minor issues to more serious situations where people become totally debilitated by their circumstances.
Have you ever felt that unpleasant sensation in your gut on a Sunday evening when you think about going to work the next day?
Do you feel like there are more things to do in a day than there are hours?
Perhaps stress is a result of feeling unhappy in your current role, or is it due to unhealthy relationships with work colleagues.
Stress can stem from a myriad of things, resulting in issues such as insomnia, headaches, lack of drive, low energy at work as well as home. The key is to discover where the stress is coming from and tackle it head on.
If the above sounds like you, I can work with you to bring awareness to the situation and empower you to take control and change your life for the better. We will collaborate to:
- Explore where the stress stems from
- Identify triggers, thoughts, feeling and subsequent actions you take during stressful situations
- Do away with your fears and limiting beliefs
- Create a dynamic plan to promote new strategies for managing stress and take control of your emotions
- Learn to regularly measure and monitor stress levels to ensure a sustained change
With more awareness of your core energy levels, you’ll be more able to see options clearly, and change your perspective.