“Don’t confuse having a career with having a life.” - Hillary Clinton
Most people would agree that having and maintaining a good balance between, work, family, friends and health is vital to living a balanced and fulfilled life. We all know this but how many people are actually aware of where they stand on the balancing scales?
Has your career become all work and no play? Perhaps lately, you’ve been feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get your work done. Ask yourself this, are you striving or thriving?
No two people are the same, we all want different things from life, so I will work with you to find aspects of work life that’s most important to you. I will support you to:
- Become totally aware of your life values to make sense of why your balance may be off
- Express what your best vision for the work-life balance you want
- Discover what your true goals are for now as well as the future and break down the inner conflict
- Craft solid action plans to help you on the journey towards achieving your equilibrium
- Learn to keep an eye on your progress so that you don’t slip back into old habits